Discussion — 10 Responses

• Kenneth May 15, 2006 on 4:59 pm

You liked the Cabrio———-
    Your Beetle conv let you live again.
    The new EOS will let you love life again!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Drivers Wanted Young And Old and Any where in between.

• david May 25, 2006 on 10:34 pm

i’ve heard so much about this commercial and i’d never seen it til last week. it aired sometime during my fresh/soph year of college and i never watched tv then so i didn’t get the opportunity to see it on tv. so glad to have come across this page.

• Matthew April 5, 2007 on 9:17 pm

okay, why all the visits to this page. i see most of them are from slate magazine. what’s the scoop?

• Darkwater April 14, 2007 on 12:15 am

Matthew, this page has a direct link from Slate.

Slate’s “Ad Report Card” wrote an article basically about how VW’s new ad agency, in an attempt to appeal to the 18-25 yr old male demographic, are creating ads that are obnoxious and borderline misogynist. “Pink Moon” and “Da Da Da” were brought up as counterexamples produced by the old agency.

• Matthew April 14, 2007 on 10:35 am

I was surprised when I heard that VW had dumped Arnold Worldwide. Arnold did great work for them.

• Anonymous January 14, 2006 on 10:04 am

One of the best VW commercials of all time. I think the name is MilkyWay.

• Anonymous January 20, 2006 on 8:04 am

of all the parties i’ve seen in all the TV shows and movies and books i’ve read, the one in that commercial just looked so damn awesome. i will always be wondering what it was like inside…

• Anonymous Melinda January 15, 2006 on 5:30 am

I love this VW commercial-it made me stop dead in my tracks the first time I saw it. And I was humming Pink Moon to myself all weekend.

• Anonymous Silly Girl February 7, 2006 on 3:36 am

What module/modules are you using to allow you to post video like that?

• Matthew Silly Girl February 7, 2006 on 4:14 pm